Know About Leostar
By Abha Bansal, Astrologer & Director, Future Point Pvt.Ltd.
LEOSTAR – The ultimate astrology software for astrologers, students and astrological
Now Future Point (which introduced computer astrology in India) is presenting to
you the latest version of world’s number one astrological software. Succeeding its
predecessors, Leo 1, Leo 99 and Leo Gold, Leo Star today has created a niche for
itself in the astrology world.
World’s number one astrological software Leo Star is the upgraded version of Leo
Gold which was originally launched in the year 1987. Its market value lies in its
credibility and accuracy. Initially it was a DOS based horoscope software and was
accepted by astrologers all over the world with great appreciation. It really helped
them to get most accurate calculation by just a click and saved their lots of time.
With the passage of time the latest versions of software on Windows, XP and Vista
were released to cater the needs of Astrologers in India and abroad.
In the horoscope made by Leostar not only the position of planets in houses can
be analyzed rather the birth chart, Chalit chart, Dasha, Sarvashtak chart, Shadbal,
Avakhara and various other charts used in making astrological predictions can be
seen simultaneously on a single screen. This advantage of viewing many horoscopes
together has made it easier to analyze an event. This software has its own data
bank containing birth details of thousands of celebrities which can be used for
research and comparative study. Leostar is the only software comprising the facility
of comprehensive printing.
In this Kundli software several horoscopes can be viewed and matched simultaneously
on one single screen. Different Varshphal, KP calculations and Muhurats can be viewed
and used simultaneously on one screen. This horoscope software is based primarily
on Parashari however Jaimini, Lal Kitab, KP and Horary astrology has also been incorporated
This horoscope software contains all aspects of astrology with comprehensive Calculations,
Remedies, Prediction, Various Charts, Dashas, Matching, Varshphal, Numerology, Horary,
K.P, Lalkitab, Muhurat, Panchang, Mundane, Books, Calendar, Transit, Mantras and
lots of other useful information. Available in more than 12 languages including
Hindi and English with modules Astrology, Matching, Varshphal, Numerology, Horary,
K.P, Lalkitab, Muhurat, Panchang, Transit etc. It is also available
in a Home Version (for students and home users) and Modules (all packages separately).
- Most accurate and authentic astrological software.
- Supports all Astrological Systems.
- Exhaustive Computations of Horoscope, Varshphal, Matching, Horary Analysis, Lal
Kitab, Numerology, Muhurat, Lal Kitab, KP System and Panchang.
- Thousands of yogas.
- Supports various Ayanamsa with a facility to add user defined Ayanamsa.
- Predictions made by you can be added.
- Permanent backup for all things done.
- Horoscopes can be kept in different categories like sportspersons, politicians for
- Leostar already contains birth details of more than 5000 celebrities like film stars,
sports persons, politicians, world leaders, musicians and stalwarts of other fields.
- Language can be changed as per choice.
- There is option of using Neptune, Pluto and Uranus as planets in chart.
- Contains a data of longitude and latitude of 50,00000 cities.
- Facility of viewing many horoscopes at one time.
- Detailed panchang with Lagan, Tithi, Nakshatra, Yoga, Karan, Rashi, Rahukaal, Bhadra,
Panchak, retrogression, Gandamool.
- Facility of viewing many packages at one time with different tab.
- Various tables like planets, gems, planet friendship, planet significator, yoga
table, Nakshatra- Gana/Nadi, Rashi-Vashya/Paya tables, Nakshatra-Lord/Alphabet tables,
- You can take printout or single /double side, make PDF file which can be emailed
- In LeoStar, all operations of software are controlled on one screen.
- In LeoStar, you can customize the color and font style.
- Contains all Indian calendar with Sunrise, Paksha, Nakshatra, Tithi.
- Having everything on one screen is just amazing and highly beneficial
- Easy to use, correct, capable of predictions by fast computations.
- Various charts, Dashas and Computations can be seen on a single screen.
- The Finance and Health Analysis on Daily, Monthly and Annual basis.
- Contains Various Calendars.
- Various Mantras can be listened.
- Horary Tools such as Biorhythmic Chart and Tarot Cards.
- Study Material on Astrology, Vastu, Numerology, Palmistry and Lal Kitab.
- All Horoscope Models can be printed.
- The software can be stored in a Floppy or CD. You can make PDF file in single click.
- Transit - Graphical view to see and analyse planets and their positions.
- Various predictions- Navamsa, planet and house reading.
- Yogini, Lagna, Chalit, Navamsha, Dashamsha, Moon Chart, Ashtak Bindus Chart, K.P.
- Wearing of Gems and Predictions and Analysis related to Monetary and health related
graph of Astrology and Match Making Program in Hindi and English.
- Reading Material for Palmistry, Numerology, Vastu, Astrology, Kalsarpa Yoga, Analysis
of Mangal Dosh.
- Various Horary Tools such as Tarot Cards, Gautam Kevli Mahavidya, Ram Shalaka etc.
The Bio-rhythm Chart is a useful feature for knowing the ups and downs of Health,
Finance and Emotions. A useful aspect is incorporation of various books of astrology
that are fit for regular consultation.
Necessity of Research in Astrology
By Arun Bansal, Astrologer & Chairman, Future Point
Astrology is an ancient science mentioned in Vedas. Astrology is generally divided
into two parts. First is Astronomy which helps to calculate the accurate position
of planets in sky. Second part deals mainly with the analysis of impact of these
heavenly bodies on the people and earth.
Astronomy is considered accurate by all scientists and they also acknowledge its
accuracy as planets while moving in the sky exhibit incomparable uniformity in their
speed and orbit. There does not come any change in their motion and orbit even in
thousands of years. But there is no instrument designed to show the impact of these
heavenly bodies on our personality and destiny. Statistics only lets us know their
impact on our body.
In our universe billions of heavenly bodies are connected with a gravitational force
in such a way as if they are connected by a string and revolve around some central
point continuously. The same gravitational force also has an impact on human beings
and affects their life.
Our ancient Rishis recognised this gravitational force, studied its impact on the
human life and called it Astrology. Since the medium of transfer of knowledge was
speech only, this great knowledge in the process of its propagation got distorted.
Further, during medieval age there was Mughal Rule followed by British Rule and
during both these eras the texts of astrology were destroyed.
Therefore the knowledge of astrology available today is just a small part of the
great knowledge imparted by ancient rishis. As a result, astrological predictions
done today are not 100% accurate. There is so much of confusion now because of which
the scientists have denied to accept it as a science. As the common man has started
trusting the medical science because of the advance researches in this field, similarly
to increase faith in astrology new researches are required. By doing this astrology
can again be made useful.
There are few universities where research in the field of astrology is done. But
this research work is generally the compilation of various authors and work is nothing
more than a critical study. There is no research work that checks the authenticity
of various astrological yogas. Even the prediction is done by accepting the fundamental
principles of astrology literally. For instance without reason or proof we accept
that Mars has the lordship of Aries and Scorpio, the 7th house talks about marriage
and fifth house is considered as house of children.
We by doing research need to check the accuracy of fundamentals of Astrology including
yogas and remedies, so that common man does not lose his faith from Astrology. In
addition Astrology can be used to forecast weather and hence make it an important
tool for agriculture.
All India Federation of Astrologers' Society has already done lot of research in
Astrology and on the basis of the findings the fundamental rules for accurate prediction
for matchmaking, health, profession and children have been created. Software has
been developed which predicts about rain, share market and rise and fall in the
prices of gold, silver, wheat and grains. With the help of it the accurate calculation
can be done in advance. Here we are giving details of few findings of research done
- We analysed the horoscopes of 200 couples with no marital problems and that of 200
more couples with bad married life. After extensive research on the horoscopes of
these 400 couples we found that average Ashtakoot points that matched in both these
groups were around 21.5 out of 36.
- The role of Mars in determining marital bliss was almost negligible. If the prospective
bride and bridegroom are non Manglik then the probabilities of separation after
marriage are more.
- People having Mercury and Saturn in 10th house face problems and obstacles in married
- Similarly Mars and Saturn in 7th house are bad for marital bliss but contrary to
it the presence of Rahu-Ketu does not create any problem in married life.
- Our Research in the field of profession helped us to know that Mercury must have
connection with 10th house for becoming a doctor.
- When Mars and Saturn are together in transit the probability of rain increases.
- When Mars and Sun are together then also the probability of rain increases. The
research work on rain indicated that Moon does not have any role in rains.
- The percentage of probability of death of a man increases in the month of birth
- As per astrological combinations Jupiter should be in 9th house or any Trikona for
becoming a great astrologer.
- If Jupiter is 8 to 10 degree ahead of Sun then the native might become an IAS officer.
The above researches help us to conclude that astrological Yogas we read in astrological
texts should not be applied literally as they do not give exactly the same results
as mentioned. If you modify them according to modern context the results would be
more satisfying. Generally it is observed that people sometimes use the partial
form of Yogas. For instance, Jupiter in Trikona makes a good astrologer but if astrologers
also add Kendra to it the power of Yoga shall get reduced substantially. For getting
the correct results, Yogas should be used in their original forms.
In continuation of this process All India Federation of Astrologers' societies has
signed a MOU / Agreement with Mewar University under which the federation shall
open astrological research centres in India and abroad for helping students in their
research work in astrology.
Under this one shall be able to do UGC recognised 4 years integrated MA, Ph.D. in
Astrology. For getting admission in it one should be a graduate in any discipline.
For complete information contact in the below mentioned head office of AIFAS-
Smt. Vidya Devani
All India Federation of Astrologers' Societies
X-35, Okhla Industrial Area,
Phase-2, Delhi -110020
Phone : 91-11-40541040
web : www.aifas.com
In this array a one day conference on Astrology and Research is going to be organised
on 18th August 2013 in Mewar University, Chittaurgarh, Rajasthan. You all are cordially
invited in this conference. You don't have to pay any entry fee to participate in
this conference. The entry fee has been omitted to encourage research.
ज्योतिषम् वेदानाम् चक्षुः।
It has been affirmed rightly that Jyotish is an eye of Vedas. The only need is to
open this eye.
Decorate your house with the Bagua
Tip of the month
To find out the directions of the house, we take the help of the Bagua octagon map
in Feng-shui. Keep this map on the floor in front of your main entrance. If the
entrance of your house is towards the east, then move the eastern part of the map
towards the related direction. In this way, you will get to know all the eight directions
of your house. Every person's house lies within these eight directions only.
All the eight parts of the Bagua octagon show different specialities:
South- This part Li represents prestige and respect. It is related to the
fire element, red colour and the eyes. Its determining number is 9.
North- This part Kan represents business and work. This is related to the
water element, black colour and the ancestors as well as the ears. Its determining
number is 1.
East- This part Chen represents the family and health. This is related to
the wood element, green colour and the feet. Its deter- mining number is 3.
West- This part Tui represents the progeny and the future generation. This
is related to the metal element, white colour and the mouth. Its determining number
South-western- This part Kun represents marriage, love and familial relationships.
It is related to the earth element, mother, stomach and pink colour. Its determining
number is 2.
South-eastern- This part Sun represents money and property. It is related
to the wood element, greepcolour. Its determining number is 4.
North-western- This part Chien represents helpful, supportive and strong
people with the capability to give good advice. It is related to the heaven, travel,
head of the family and white colour. Its determining number is 6.
North-eastern- This part Ken represents education, knowledge, intellect and
wisdom. It is related to self-reliance, hands, mountains and black/blue colours.
Its determining number is 8.
Bagua is also known as Pakua. In its middle are shown the Yin and the Yang energies.
The Yang energy represents heat and light while the Yin energy represents cold and
darkness. Look at the following picture. It shows the Yang which represents heat.
The heat originates from the left(east) and moves up towards the south to I become
more intense. The Yin which is representative of coolness, moves down towards the
right (west) and towards the bottom in the north, its coolness is at its peak.
Therefore, the Yin and the Yang are shown as representing the climate, seasons,
weather and the time in the Bagua.
We can increase the auspicious energy of any area of our lives that is weak, and
make all- round progress in life.
Vastu Dosh Nivaran Sri Sudarshan Yantra Tortoise
Product of the month
Vastu Dosha Nivaran Sri Sudharshan Yantra if placed on the back of the Tortoise
made of seven metal removes Vastu dosha and gives harmony and peace at home in the
house where it is placed and worshipped. Place it in the South East direction.